The arrest this week of a former Myrtle Creek police chief on child pornography charges capped an online investigation by a state task force, according
State began online investigation of ex-Myrtle Creek police chief in August
Trending in: Crime
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Olson retires, Umpqua Community College board looks to transition "as soon as possible'
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle