ROSEBURG Police dog nabs man on the run A 30-year-old Myrtle Creek man reportedly drove on the wrong side of the road while eluding deputies in a stolen vehicle Saturday night, the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office said today. Joshua Preston was seen driving a black Honda Accord north on Carnes Road around 11:30 p.m., deputies said. A deputy attempted to stop the car near a mobile home park in the 200 block of River Place Drive. Deputies said Preston slowly drove through the park but did not pull over. He then left the park and ran through a stop sign, …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees