ROSEBURG Man crashes into power box A Roseburg man crashed into a Pacific Power box Friday evening with his 10-year-old daughter in the car, Roseburg police said today. Stephen Paul Bruce, 52, was driving east in the 1800 block of Harvard Avenue at about 6 p.m. when his red Dodge Ram left the roadway and crashed into a large Pacific Power box, police said. Bruce showed signs of impairment and was arrested at the scene, police said. No one was injured in the accident. Bruce was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of intoxicants and recklessly endangering another …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees