A man accused of hitting his father across the face with an ax will plead guilty except for insanity, his defense attorney said in court
Son charged with hitting father with ax to plead guilty and insane
Trending in: Crime
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn