A man started coming onto the Roseburg High School campus Tuesday morning swinging a billy club, but was intercepted by a school employee who told
Roseburg man suspected of swinging billy club
Trending in: Douglas County Moms
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn