A counselor fired by the Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center had sex with a client, violating her profession’s ethical standards, according to the Oregon Board
Intimate relationship costs former VA counselor license
Trending in: Douglas County Moms
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan