TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Douglas County Moms
- Fifteen county employees put on leave following missing equipment
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Space heater causes fire in Winchester home
- Fatal shooting on Rice Valley Road justified, says grand jury
- Despite lower graduation rates, some Douglas County schools stay hopeful