Oregon House District 2 candidates speaking to veterans Tuesday night were quick to offer broad solutions on boosting the economy and improving conditions for veterans.
House 2 candidates cite business backgrounds, pledge to help veterans
Trending in: Douglas County Moms
- Ten juveniles cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Roseburg woman nearly hits 1-year-old with hammer
- Police log: Suspicious man seen taking pictures on caller's property
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy