Nov. 11, 1940, saw a fierce storm sweep across northern Iowa and southern Minnesota. A young lad, glad to have a day off from school,
Honoring the crew
Trending in: Douglas County Moms
- UCC SHOOTING RAMPAGE: At least 10 reported dead including shooter (VIDEO)
- Emergency alert system failed during massacre, UCC faculty say
- Youngest victim's mother: "My daughter is very strong and she's going to get through this"
- High school students honor UCC victims with solemn halftime of football
- List of the nine victims of the UCC shooting