On news slant, Constitution In The News-Review Thursday, Jan. 17, it chose to use the words “complains about rush to control of guns” in the front page article. Sheriff John Hanlin demonstrated honesty, decency and integrity when he swore to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America. This obviously shows more knowledge of the Constitution than our President, who apparently suffers the delusion that he is a king, instead of an elected official. You would think Barack Obama, who was allegedly President of the Harvard Law Review, would have a better understanding of the Constitution he swore to …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees