EUGENE — The second round of Southwest Conference girls golf shaped up much like the first one. For Roseburg High sophomore Clare Dittemore, that meant another day among the leaders. And for the Sheldon Irish, that meant a huge gap between them and everyone else. Dittemore placed fifth with an 84 on Tuesday at the Eugene Country Club, one week after an 84 in Grants Pass put her in third. Roseburg junior Kiana Cash carded an 85 to finish sixth individually. But the day, once again, belonged to the Irish, and specifically to the Krause family. Junior Haleigh Krause took …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees