A Roseburg teenager driving with two passengers early today flipped a 2005 Dodge pickup in the 1900 block of Ben Irving Road, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office. Dusty Jenkins, 19, had been at a boat ramp swimming in the Ben Irving reservoir with friends around 4 a.m. when she and two friends left. She was trying to keep up with another car when she lost control, according to deputies. She left the road and overcorrected. The car rolled and flipped before coming to a stop, deputies said. Jenkins was taken to Mercy Medical Center in Roseburg, where she …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees