An advocate for the homeless acknowledged Wednesday that the city of Roseburg isn’t likely to approve a homeless camp at Willis Park, though she said
Homeless unlikely to get Willis Park, Occupy Roseburg activist admits
Trending in: Douglas County Moms
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale