A 19-year-old Riddle resident was injured Sept. 12 when he turned out in front of another car and caused a collision on Diamond Lake Boulevard, Roseburg police said. Brock James Daubney turned into the street in his 1994 Honda Civic from a parking lot at the corner of Diamond Lake and Winchester Avenue around 7:30 a.m., officials said. He reportedly did not see a 1996 Plymouth Van driven westbound by Gregory Bruce Stone, 27, of Roseburg. Daubney was transported by ambulance to Mercy Medical Center in Roseburg, where he was treated and released, a hospital spokeswoman said. Stone was not …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees