A new September rainfall record for Roseburg was set Sunday as was the record for the day, causing Douglas County river levels to rise dramatically.
Storm breaks September rainfall record
Trending in: Douglas County Moms
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Publisher's Notebook: Appreciating the cost of freedom
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Book on climate change leaves lasting impression