These logs are the highlights of initial emergency calls and reports to the Douglas County Dispatch Center. They do not represent all the incidents or their final outcomes. POLICE LOG Wednesday Douglas County sheriff 3:09 a.m. — A laundry room attached to a home caught on fire in the 3400 block of Glenbrook Loop Road, Riddle. Everyone got out of the home. 11:32 a.m. — Reports of a silver car driving over 100 mph on Interstate 5 northbound near Milepost 129, Roseburg. 3:54 p.m. — An elderly man driving a tan Ford pickup was driving recklessly in the area of …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees