Better known as Bud White, age 40 of Winston, OR, passed away on Tuesday, February 18, 2014. Everyone that knew Bud would tell you that he was a loyal and giving friend. He never met a stranger, because he instantly considered you a friend and would do anything for anyone. He loved hunting, working on cars and spending time with his son, Cameron White. Bud was preceded in death by his sister, Tammy White Craft, his mother, JoNell White, and his grandparents. He is survived by his father, Raymond White; stepmother, Vickie White; his son, Cameron White; his ex-wife, Deborah White; numerous uncles, aunts, cousins and friends. A potluck to celebrate his life will be held on Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 3 p.m. at the Winston Community Center.
Raymond Gene White
Trending in: Featured2
- Umpqua River Run Kids’ Marathon Mile training schedule, week 5
- Health Journeys: Mom who lost weight teaches schoolkids how to stay fit
- Douglas County Relay for Life set to go
- Race Training: Keep kids fit by encouraging activities they enjoy
- Roseburg couple Jerry and Pat Counsil start Hearts Across America charity to help sick, homeless