In the United States, approximately 20 million women and 10 million men suffer from a clinically significant eating disorder at some point in their lives.
Support key to recovery from eating disorders
Trending in: Featured2
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Former Roseburg timber baron, billionaire and Yellowstone Club founder Tim Blixseth jailed in Montana
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Nigerian women who escaped Boko Haram are living in Canyonville
- Riddle High School receives Oregon Schools Activities Association gift