In the United States, approximately 20 million women and 10 million men suffer from a clinically significant eating disorder at some point in their lives.
Support key to recovery from eating disorders
Trending in: Featured2
- Update: Names released in fatal accident reported on Highway 38 near Elkton
- South Umpqua student receives national Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Roseburg Basketball Roundup: Girls, boys defeat Thurston
- Pacific Connector pipeline foes in Douglas County consider community bill of rights