In the United States, approximately 20 million women and 10 million men suffer from a clinically significant eating disorder at some point in their lives.
Support key to recovery from eating disorders
Trending in: Featured2
- Winston’s Jennifer Dwight, 31, recovers from a double lung transplant
- Sutherlin East Primary celebrates Dr. Seuss’ birthday
- Annual Greatest of the Grape uncorks Saturday for 45th time
- Change for Douglas County, your response needed | Moms
- What you need to know about poison oak (and my go-to treatment) | Moms