Douglas County soon will no longer oversee public mental health programs, and public health services may be next to go, county Commissioner Susan Morgan said.
Healthy Wednesday: Public health may go the way of mental health in Douglas County
Trending in: Featured2
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Police respond to report of armed man near Roseburg’s Stewart Park
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Police Log: Child reported missing in Roseburg
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors