Douglas County soon will no longer oversee public mental health programs, and public health services may be next to go, county Commissioner Susan Morgan said.
Healthy Wednesday: Public health may go the way of mental health in Douglas County
Trending in: Featured2
- Umpqua River Run Kids’ Marathon Mile training schedule, week 5
- Race Training: Keep kids fit by encouraging activities they enjoy
- Health Journeys: Mom who lost weight teaches schoolkids how to stay fit
- UCC presents 30th annual Conference on Extraordinary Living
- Sweet music allows Green family to get dog to detect 9-year-old’s seizures