Douglas County soon will no longer oversee public mental health programs, and public health services may be next to go, county Commissioner Susan Morgan said.
Healthy Wednesday: Public health may go the way of mental health in Douglas County
Trending in: Featured2
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle
- Olson retires, Umpqua Community College board looks to transition "as soon as possible'