Douglas County soon will no longer oversee public mental health programs, and public health services may be next to go, county Commissioner Susan Morgan said.
Healthy Wednesday: Public health may go the way of mental health in Douglas County
Trending in: Featured2
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack