Douglas County soon will no longer oversee public mental health programs, and public health services may be next to go, county Commissioner Susan Morgan said.
Healthy Wednesday: Public health may go the way of mental health in Douglas County
Trending in: Featured2
- Woman suing Bigfoot Beverages after allegedly slipping on puddle of soda syrup
- Long-lost friends reunite after nearly 70 years
- Chamber Corner: Oakland gearing up for busy, eventful 2016
- Umpqua Basin Partnership receives grant to protect, improve habitat
- Timber Report: Wood products business off to a slow start in 2016