Although Cover Oregon never had a functioning website, some 285,000 uninsured Oregonians, including 11,663 in Douglas County, were able to sign up for health insurance,
Gov. Kitzhaber says troubled Cover Oregon scores some success
Trending in: Featured2
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Two men arrested for robbing Wal-Mart