Social Security may be keeping up with inflation, but it isn’t staying even with their living expenses, some senior citizens said Monday at the Roseburg
Seniors measure Social Security benefits against their expenses
Trending in: Featured2
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Two men arrested for robbing Wal-Mart