Highlights of initial emergency calls and reports to the Douglas County Dispatch Center were not available from the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office. The following information was provided by the Roseburg Police Department and the Douglas County Jail. Police Log Sunday Roseburg Police Noon — A 23-year-old transient male was stopped by police in the 1200 block of Southeast Stephens Street and arrested on suspicion of having a municipal court warrant for failure to appear in court. 1:30 p.m. — A 47-year-old man driving a 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt was pulled over at Lane Avenue and Rose Street and, following an investigation, …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees