“Approximately 80 to 90 percent of the American population suffers from spinal pain at some point,” according to the American Chiropractic Association. This is a disturbing statistic, since most Americans are blue-collar workers or sit at a computer many hours each day. This is an unhealthy spinal lifestyle. Chiropractic philosophy embraces the concept that innate or God-given intelligence is the “spark of life” channeled through the nervous system, and with proper care and attention the body is self-healing. The nervous system begins in the brain and continues along the entire spinal cord, feeding the body with “electricity” that powers everything …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees