ROSEBURG Health care movie shown Health Care for All Oregon will present “The Healthcare Movie” at 6:30 p.m. March 19 at the Douglas County Library, 1409 Diamond Lake Blvd. The movie compares health care in the United States with the Canadian system and includes interviews with Canadians and information about how they got the system they have and what they think of it. The movie will be followed by discussion of ways Oregonians can improve access to health care. Health Care for All Oregon is a citizens group that supports development of universal health care in the state. Information: 541-672-1914. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees