More support for Dr. Reneau The News-Review’s article on Dr. Reneau was not good on your part, without knowing the whole story. I have been going to Dr. Reneau for more than 15 years, and he is one of the nicest, caring people I have ever known. I would not think of going to somewhere else. His wife worked with him for several years and now two of his sons work with him. They are all very caring people. He is totally a family man and makes you feel like you are part of the family. All he wants to …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees