Four people were taken to Mercy Medical Center on Wednesday after a Roseburg school bus carrying students home from Joseph Lane Middle School hit a small sedan stopped on Northeast Stephens Street at Newton Creek Road. The driver of the sedan, Beverly Reynaga, 57, of Roseburg suffered a head laceration and was driven by ambulance to Mercy, Roseburg police Sgt. Jeff Eichenbusch said. Two children riding with her were also transported with less serious injuries. Marcus Reynaga, 12, who was riding in the front passenger seat, appeared to be fine, but was taken to the hospital for observation, Eichenbusch said. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees