wednesday overeaters anonymous — 5 p.m., Center for Spiritual Living, 1945 S.E. Stephens, Roseburg. 541-637-8555. al-anon — 7:30 to 8:30 p.m., St. George’s Episcopal Church, 1024 S.E. Cass Ave., Roseburg. 888-214-3384. thursday blood pressure screening — 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., WalMart, 2125 N.W. Stewart Parkway, Roseburg. 541-677-4464. south county family caregiver support group — 2 to 3:30 p.m., Forest Glen Senior Residence Chapel, 200 S.W. Frontage Road, Canyonville. 541-440-3677. chronic conditions support group — 6 to 7 p.m., 455 W. Corey Court, Roseburg. Support group for all issues and conditions. All are welcome. 541-440-1934. narcotics anonymous — 7 p.m., …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees