“A preliminary question is this: Why would there be drones flying in American airspace? Drones are used for surveillance and strategic bombing. They are great
Truth of Youth: Should drones be allowed to fly in U.S. airspace?
Trending in: Featured2
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Martina McBride, Kansas will headline the 2015 Douglas County Fair
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Douglas Community Hospital redesign underway; construction slated to begin in January
- Man accused of causing scene at Roseburg restaurant
- Glendale aerial herbicide spray subject of dispute