An Umpqua Community Health Center employee was arrested Thursday on suspicion of stealing more than $10,000 worth of computer equipment from the clinic, Roseburg police
Employee at Roseburg health clinic suspected of theft
Trending in: Featured2
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks
- Retirees patient with roller coaster market