A Roseburg woman crashed through a fence Thursday in the 1000 block of Lookingglass Road in Roseburg after her foot got stuck on the gas pedal, Roseburg police said today. Heidi Anne Critcher, 28, drove through a fence at about 10 a.m. and off a bank before coming to a stop in the 2900 block of Lorraine Avenue. She was transported to Mercy Medical Center in Roseburg after complaining of stomach pain and was treated and released, a hospital spokeswoman said this morning. The fence belonging to Westview Commons was damaged in the accident. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees