Q: I find all the nutrition news very confusing. One week we need to eat this wonder food and not eat this thing and next week it will be something else. What do I feed my family and what should I eat? A: I am not surprised that you are confused and you are not alone. It seems like every week we are made aware, either through magazine articles, television doctors or a celebrity promoting a new book, of some new ‘miracle food.’ If we paid attention to all of these messages we would have to spend our entire day …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees