Our children are our legacy and parents of every generation have strived to provide the best possible lifestyle for their offsprings’ health and well-being. It is important nowadays for parents to understand that health is not the absence of disease. For the sake of our children we need to revisit the long-standing health model that has left many adults resigned to a lifetime of doctor visits and pharmaceuticals to get through life. Our children deserve better and the reality is that true health comes from within because our bodies were designed to be healthy. We need a model that focuses …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees