Breath … our very life and existence depend on it. Most of us are so conditioned to our breath that we simply take it for granted. True, breathing is a natural action and essential to everyday life. We live such a frantic pace of life that we often forget what it is like to be present and focused on our inner being. It might even be fair to say that, had God not given us involuntary breath, many of us so attuned to living in this technical stress-driven world might forget to breathe altogether. Let’s take a look back in …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees