A Sublimity man who died Saturday after being shocked with a Taser by Roseburg police had been released from jail an hour earlier because a
Douglas County judge: insufficient reason to hold Sublimity man before tasing death
Trending in: Featured2
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Olson retires, Umpqua Community College board looks to transition "as soon as possible'
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle