Meet Jim and Lorraine Fox. Married 41 years, they have two grown sons, two daughters-in-law, and four really terrific grandchildren. They own The Fox Den restaurants in Roseburg and Sutherlin and Fox’s Restaurants in Albany and Portland. Jim, a former semi-pro football player, grew up playing basketball and racquetball. Lorraine never played sports but grew up in a one-car family and spent a lot of time walking as a child. Together they have found a way to stay healthy as a couple. What kind of work do you do? Jim: We own several restaurants and a couple other businesses. All …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees