The on-site investigation into a fire that destroyed a nightclub ended Thursday and the office work has begun, Roseburg Fire Marshal Tony DiMare said today. The fire destroyed Chrome Nightclub, 2455 Diamond Lake Blvd., in the early morning hours Wednesday. No one was inside and no one was injured. The blaze started in the northeast corner of the building and spread quickly, DiMare said. He said investigators found a gas can behind the night club, but employees said it was there for a weed trimmer. “There was nothing suspicious about it,” DiMare said. “There is nothing to indicate the fire …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees