ROSEBURG Alzheimer’s reps meet tonight Alzheimer’s Association representatives will host a town hall meeting from 7 to 9 tonight at the Douglas County Library, 1409 N.E. Diamond Lake Blvd. Association members will talk about their work, present plans and take suggestions from the community. Information: 503-416-0202. ROSEBURG Susan Komen lauds Freeman Rep. Tim Freeman will be honored at a community reception Aug. 26 for his work championing breast, cervical and other cancer services in Douglas County and the state. A reception sponsored by Susan G. Komen for the Cure of Oregon and the Community Cancer Center in Roseburg will be …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees