Meet David McGinnis, a local CPA with Wicks-Emmett in Roseburg. David and his wife, Cindy, have eight children all less than 10 years old. A more recent convert to a healthier lifestyle, David got started on his health journey when his firm offered a friendly wellness competition during the months leading into tax season. He won the competition by putting in the most hours of exercise and losing the most weight by the April 15 deadline. The competition was pivotal to helping you get started. What steps did you take that led to your win? I started by making small …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees