A counselor fired by the Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center had sex with a client, violating her profession’s ethical standards, according to the Oregon Board
Intimate relationship costs former VA counselor license
Trending in: Featured3
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'