TILLER — A Tiller couple accused of intentionally hurting a 48-year-old man with Down syndrome were arrested Thursday, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office.
Tiller couple accused of abusing man with Down syndrome
Trending in: Featured3
- Officer in segregated Marine Corps laid to rest in Roseburg military cemetery
- Jury finds Roseburg man guilty of sexual abuse
- Body "before" and "afters": The honest truth | Moms
- Health Journeys: Mom who lost weight teaches schoolkids how to stay fit
- Other mills eye Swanson Group workers displaced by Springfield fire