The Roseburg City Council today is expected to formally slash by more than half the city’s projected population growth, a move forced by rural residents
Growth forecast scaled down
Trending in: Featured3
- Ten minors cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Small Business: What defines a small business or mid-market or micro-business?
- Publisher's Notebook: Stopping terrorism in its tracks