One of the architects of bipartisan rule in the Oregon House said Monday he hopes the spirit of cooperation will survive a change in leadership.
Hanna looks ahead to post-speaker’s role
Trending in: Featured3
- Update: Names released in fatal accident reported on Highway 38 near Elkton
- South Umpqua student receives national Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Roseburg Basketball Roundup: Girls, boys defeat Thurston
- Pacific Connector pipeline foes in Douglas County consider community bill of rights