One of the architects of bipartisan rule in the Oregon House said Monday he hopes the spirit of cooperation will survive a change in leadership.
Hanna looks ahead to post-speaker's role
Trending in: Featured3
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Police log: Caller checks whether her 18-year-old son could date a 16-year-old
- Q&A with John Hanlin: 'I can't deny the fact that it was pretty overwhelming'
- Roseburg City Council tables med-ed building proposal once again
- Remembering John Forrester: A husband, a friend and a champion