A Roseburg woman had to be extricated from her car Tuesday afternoon after she lost control of the vehicle and crashed into a street light.
Roseburg woman pulled from car after crash
Trending in: Featured3
- City of Roseburg releases statement welcoming President Obama
- Grass-roots event invites 50,000 to protest President Obama's visit
- Sheriff Hanlin's views, Facebook posting criticized
- Marine One lands at Eugene Airport in preparation for President Obama's visit
- Community reacts to President Obama's planned visit