CORVALLIS — Ryan Kellogg threw a no-hitter Saturday as 20th-ranked Arizona State defeated No. 3 Oregon State, 4-0, Saturday in a Pac-12 baseball game in front of 2,515 at Goss Stadium. Kellogg struck out three in his no-no, the first against the Beavers since March 27, 1994 when Lewis & Clark State defeated OSU, 1-0. The Beavers managed two runners in the game, both via errors. Ryan Barnes reached on an error by shortstop Drew Stankiewicz and Jake Rodriguez reached first in the eighth on a dropped fly by rightfielder Trever Allen. Kellogg improved to 5-0 this season. Jake Peevyhouse …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees