Harry Wingard of Roseburg fishes the Umpqua River Saturday near Cleveland Rapids. Anglers will have damp days ahead, with showers Wednesday and Thursday and temperatures in the low 60s. The forecast is typical for mid-April. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees