POLICE LOG Monday Douglas County sheriff 12:48 a.m. — A person in the 2500 block of Northeast Stephens Street reported overhearing a male neighbor step on his chihuahua, which was crying and sounded hurt. 10:14 a.m. — A woman in the 100 block of Carte Lane in Myrtle Creek reported that a pit bull that had charged at her before was in her yard and wasn’t leaving. 10:28 a.m. — A man in the 400 block of Indian Lane in Myrtle Creek said that he was worried that a gray and white pit bull that has charged at him in …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees