A Roseburg woman was sent to the hospital Saturday night after her house caught fire in the Hucrest neighborhood in the west part of town.
West Roseburg house nearly destroyed by roof fire
Trending in: Featured3
- Fifteen county employees put on leave following missing equipment
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Space heater causes fire in Winchester home
- Fatal shooting on Rice Valley Road justified, says grand jury
- Despite lower graduation rates, some Douglas County schools stay hopeful