The Roseburg School District’s $6 million bond levy failed Tuesday, sealing plans to close Rose Elementary School this fall. Some 58 percent of voters said …
Roseburg School District bond fails
Trending in: Featured3
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title
- Douglas County mother sues state over toddler’s death