A 60-year-old Roseburg woman who lied to social service workers at least a dozen times about her marital status and household income will spend a
Roseburg woman sent to prison for being welfare cheat
Trending in: Featured3
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack