A Sublimity man who died Saturday after being shocked with a Taser by Roseburg police had been released from jail an hour earlier because a
Douglas County judge: insufficient reason to hold Sublimity man before tasing death
Trending in: Featured3
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Running: Winston's Brad Ferner savors Boston Marathon experience
- Roseburg School District announces superintendent selection, Gerry Washburn